*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Bless is an ambitious, story-driven fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game, at this year’s G-Star trade show. Built using Unreal Engine 3 in partnership with Epic Games Korea, BLESS boasts the latest in cutting-edge graphics and redefines what online games can look like. Bless is truly Neowiz’s attempt to push the unreal 3 engine to the absolute limits of online play with photorealistic graphics, action oriented combat, and an enthralling storyline steeped in lore and combined with phasing technology to allow players to create their own unique story.
A Spectacular, Photo-Realistic, Seamless Fantasy World
Created by a team of more than 150 world-renowned game developers and designers, the vast and incredibly detailed world of BLESS is painstakingly brought to life by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible through the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 graphics technology. Soak in the sights and completely immerse yourself in this living, breathing world full of rich lore and history.
A Deeply Personal Immersive Storytelling Experience
Through cinematic storytelling techniques, a detailed historical backdrop and deeply involved characters, BLESS strives to completely reinvent how stories are told in a MMORPG by making it a more profound, emotional experience. Each of the 10 races has its own personal story where decisions you make in the game ultimately affect how the world reacts around you.
Engaging End-Game Content
Whether it’s realm-vs-realm, PvP, epic raids, or high level missions, there will never be a shortage of things to do in BLESS. Simply collecting items is not enough. When you reach max level, your characters will continue to develop through end-game content that are all intricately tied together, and the world around you will react differently based on your status, accomplishments and prestige.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neowiz Games
- Publisher: Neowiz Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly customizable skill system.
- +Beautiful graphics.
- -Confusing targeting system.
- -Uninspiring quests.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs
- If you're looking for the top 10 best 2D MMORPGs, you came to the right place.
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, and mo