Bleach Online is a browser-based online multiplayer RPG based on the popular Shonen Jump! manga and anime series. You play in the same universe as the main characters from the series, as you were rescued by the Captain Commander Yamamoto yet because you were seriously wounded, you slept for 1000 years. When you finally woke up you forgot all your memories; to search for your forgotten memories, Yamamoto send you to the Human World. At the Human World, you made friends with Ichigo and his friends, but because of Aizen’s plot, you guys were judged as rebels. Work together with friends to foil Aizen’s plot.
Every day you can Konso the evil spirits to earn rewards and items to upgrade “Girlfriends”. Interact with your Girlfriend and Friend’s Girlfriend everyday to get skill scrolls. Skill scrolls can upgrade Main Character’s skills. The game has plenty of instances which all follow the Bleach storyline.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoGames
- Publisher: GoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Based on the manga.
- +Lots of freebies.
- -Crowded UI.
- -Too much automated gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropy Online Press Preview
- W.B. interviews the Jagex devs on what separates their upcoming sci-fi space simulator MMORPG, Entropy Online, from Eve Online and others in t...
- Sony Online Entertainment Halloween Events Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment released details on their Halloween events for Bullet Run, DC Universe Online, Everquest, Everquest II, Free Realms,...
- Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO's World Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy a...