Bleach Online is a browser-based online multiplayer RPG based on the popular Shonen Jump! manga and anime series. You play in the same universe as the main characters from the series, as you were rescued by the Captain Commander Yamamoto yet because you were seriously wounded, you slept for 1000 years. When you finally woke up you forgot all your memories; to search for your forgotten memories, Yamamoto send you to the Human World. At the Human World, you made friends with Ichigo and his friends, but because of Aizen’s plot, you guys were judged as rebels. Work together with friends to foil Aizen’s plot.
Every day you can Konso the evil spirits to earn rewards and items to upgrade “Girlfriends”. Interact with your Girlfriend and Friend’s Girlfriend everyday to get skill scrolls. Skill scrolls can upgrade Main Character’s skills. The game has plenty of instances which all follow the Bleach storyline.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoGames
- Publisher: GoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Based on the manga.
- +Lots of freebies.
- -Crowded UI.
- -Too much automated gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet Reveals The Revenant Elite Specialization: Herald
- Today, ArenaNet is finally revealing the elite specialization for the revenant. Meet the herald.
- Tad Williams discusses Making of Otherland
- Tad Williams and the Otherland crew have put together a new Making Of video, discussing Five Isle.