BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend is a combination 2D fighting game and visual novel developed by Arc System Works for PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, and PS Vita. It is the sixth installment of the BlazBlue series and features two new characters, Λ-11 and Cecilia, bringing the game up to 28 different playable characters!
Watch in awe as you execute some of the most flashy moves and combinations that the fighting-game world has seen. When players activate Stylish Mode they will be able to use Distortion Drive, Combo Attacks, Auto Guard, and Special Abilities to pull off insanely impressive combos. A revamped Guard system now allows players to execute powerful Guard Crush attacks when their opponent’s Barrier Gauge gets low, and with the Overdrive mechanic players will be able to quickly turn battles in their favor by strengthening their abilities.
Players can now even spend some time getting creative in the new game system “My Room”. Here players can decorate their walls with different items, put furniture in their rooms, and converse with other players. Team Matches can even be held in your room!
This installment of the BlazBlue series also features some content that will give you a break from all of the intense fighting action. “Remix Heart”, a brand new playable story mode, features a comedic story based around two high school girls named Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott. 8 different gag scenarios have also been created for your enjoyment.
With a new roster of characters, new game modes, and intense multiplayer battles BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend helps bring all types of players together for intense, sparring action!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: H2 Interactive Co., Ltd.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Many different characters to choose from.
- +Crisp gameplay.
- +Cool gameplay modes.
- -Small player-base.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Multiplayer can be unforgiving to newcomers.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5 / i7
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better / AMD Radeon HD3700 / nVidia GeForce GT 650
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG To Bring HeroWarZ to North America
- KOG and A.Storm have signed a service contract to bring the popular MMORPG HeroWarz to every gamer in the west.
- Adventure Box: New Voxel-Based Game Creator Revealed
- Happy L-Lord AB, the Swedish company behind the Adventure Box game, is attending the EGX REZZED gaming event in London 12-14 of March 2015. Th...