Blade Waltz is a free to play mobile action RPG developed by Netmarble for both iOS and Android. Blade Waltz takes place in the fantasy world of Elysium where a power struggle occurred between two races of gods, the Lupinus and the Elms. Players can take control of one of three different half-Elm characters in an effort to fight off Lupinus and bring peace back to Elysium. Blade Waltz will feature a Scenario game mode to play through, as well as PvP Battles, Tag Team Battles, Boss Raids, and more!
Starfell – An articulate and well-mannered warrior that uses a broadsword.
Ellie – A bounty hunter that uses dual pistols and traps to eliminate enemies.
Gordon – Uses mechanic armor and a mace to smash his foes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Various gameplay options.
- +Polished graphics.
- +Limited information available.
- -Potentially hard to play an action game on mobile devices.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...
- Deck Heroes Sky Arena Challenge Announced
- Global game developer IGG (I Got Games) is adding an all new special feature to Deck Heroes.
- Ace Combat Infinity Delivers Update 11
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s free-to-play flight-shooter game, ACE COMBAT Infinity, brings players Update 11 today!