Blade Waltz is a free to play mobile action RPG developed by Netmarble for both iOS and Android. Blade Waltz takes place in the fantasy world of Elysium where a power struggle occurred between two races of gods, the Lupinus and the Elms. Players can take control of one of three different half-Elm characters in an effort to fight off Lupinus and bring peace back to Elysium. Blade Waltz will feature a Scenario game mode to play through, as well as PvP Battles, Tag Team Battles, Boss Raids, and more!
Starfell – An articulate and well-mannered warrior that uses a broadsword.
Ellie – A bounty hunter that uses dual pistols and traps to eliminate enemies.
Gordon – Uses mechanic armor and a mace to smash his foes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Various gameplay options.
- +Polished graphics.
- +Limited information available.
- -Potentially hard to play an action game on mobile devices.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Master Shutting down Nov 16. Relaunching 6-8 Months Later
- Soul Master, the 3D action MMORPG by GamesCampus, will be shutting down November 16, 2010. The game will relaunch 6-8 months later with new co...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...