Blade: Sword of Elysion
Blade: Sword of Elysion is a free to play 3D mobile action RPG developed by Four Thirty Three and is available on iOS. In four different game modes you will be able to take part in action-packed battles: Dungeon, Arena, PvP, and Infinity Dungeon. In dungeon mode you can go on adventures through regions with different environments. In Arena mode you can fight in real-time matches with up to 10 players! In PvP matches you can fight against other online players in 1v1 duels. In Infinity Dungeon mode you can slash your way through wave after wave of ruthless enemies! Daily missions, hundreds of weapons and armor, and much more await brave heroes looking for adventure in Blade: Sword of Elysion. Are you one of them?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Four Thirty Three
- Publisher: Four Thirty Three
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS
- +Multiple gameplay modes.
- +Vast number of weapons and armor.
- +Daily missions add replayability.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 74.7 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.
- Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
- Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
- Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
- Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called "The Fane."