*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
In the old world, technology evolved exponentially which led to advances in human cloning. With this revelation, it was only a matter of time before these clones were able to be massed produced into organic bioweapons of mass destruction. In the aftermath of the great world war, the planet became an apocalyptic battlefield with the remaining power fought between the surviving military factions. BlackShot is a fast-paced gritty urban military FPS. With intense and engaging game modes and a large inventory of weapons to dominate with, the many ways to obliterate your opponent is truly endless.
Intense Competitive Multiplayer Experience: Engage in an epic fast-paced, online first-person shooter set in urban battlefields and enjoy competitive PvP by participating in clan wars and the Official BlackShot League.
Captivating Game Modes: Have engaging friendlies with your allies or decimate your rival in a variety of game modes including: Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, Bomb Plant, and PvE defense.
Weapon Mastery Skills: Become the Grand Weapon Master and hone your expertise by gaining experience, unlocking coveted titles and milestone rewards.
Character Customization: Personalize your mercenary to fit your unique style. Unlock exclusive in-game items to make you stand out of the pack, including but not limited to: helmets, bags, masks and weapons.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vertigo Games
- Publisher: Vertigo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Excellent ranking system [Plenty of Ranks].
- +Interesting 'Tactic' skills.
- +Four genuinely different game modes.
- -Very few maps.
- -Very few weapons.
- -No character customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window XP / 2000 / Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 2G
- GPU: GeForce 7800 GT / RADEON HD5430D
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creativerse Early Access Impressions
- I can’t imagine why any sane developer would decide to create a new sandbox voxel game.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.