From John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack comes a new kind of FPS experience that blends old school with new school. Simply known as BLACKROOM, this is an FPS title that focuses on fast, violent and masterful gameplay, as well as extensive exploration that old school shooter fans know and love.
Master fast, skillful movement with rocket jumping, strafe jumping and circle strafing and other classic FPS techniques while experiencing a variety of multiplayer modes, single player campaign and co-op and tons of environments to explore.
BLACKROOM will include full mod support, as well as dedicated server support, as well as a new soundtrack and compositions by acclaimed metal guitarist George Lynch.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night Work Games
- Publisher: Night Work Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly Announce Partnership
- Wargaming, SEGA and Creative Assembly announced today a new strategic partnership that will see Total War: ARENA published worldwide.
- DK Online's Unique Realm Vs. Realm Mode Opens Up Epic and Massive Melees to all Players
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the details surrounding the Realm vs. Realm (RvR) mode in...