From John Romero and fellow id Software co-founder Adrian Carmack comes a new kind of FPS experience that blends old school with new school. Simply known as BLACKROOM, this is an FPS title that focuses on fast, violent and masterful gameplay, as well as extensive exploration that old school shooter fans know and love.
Master fast, skillful movement with rocket jumping, strafe jumping and circle strafing and other classic FPS techniques while experiencing a variety of multiplayer modes, single player campaign and co-op and tons of environments to explore.
BLACKROOM will include full mod support, as well as dedicated server support, as well as a new soundtrack and compositions by acclaimed metal guitarist George Lynch.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Night Work Games
- Publisher: Night Work Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broforce: User-Generated Island Discovered
- In a shocking development from the world of Broforce, a mysterious new User-Generated Island has been discovered just off the coast of the Bro...
- Gigantic Introduces Beta 2.0
- Gigantic is heading in to 2016 with enough changes that they've labelled their beta phase 2.0.
- AIKA Online Massive Update - Zereca's Plot: Land of Wailing
- Redbana refreshes the experience of playing AIKA Online this August with the upcoming patch update: Zereca's Plot: Land of Wailing.