*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Blacklight Retribution is a futuristic FPS published by Perfect World. The game offers countless ways to customize your weaponry, which offers players a style that fits them perfectly. New “hero” characters are frequently introduced, offering players a way to increase what’s available to them quickly. The game features several different modes, namely Team Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill. The game also offers a couple of unique inclusions: the HRV and the Hardsuit. The HRV allows you to see opponents from anywhere on the map, however, you lose most of your perception of terrain. The hardsuit is a mech-like armor that is hard to take down.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zombie Studios
- Publisher: Perfect World International
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fully customizable weapons.
- +Fast-paced gameplay.
- +Unique items (HRV, Hardsuit).
- -Permanent weapons are expensive.
- -Instant kills are too frequent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Quad-Core CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- GPU: GeForce 6600 256M Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader Ver 3.0
- HDD: 14 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Review
- Legend of Edda is a traditional MMORPG with very linear progression.
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M Release DomiNations
- Big Huge Games and Nexon M have released DomiNations, a mobile strategy game challenging players to lead their own civilization.
- Pangya Review
- Pangya is an easy to play, casual golfing game that may not impress seasoned veterans, but will keep less serious fans of the sport playing.