Blacklight Retribution is a futuristic FPS published by Perfect World. The game offers countless ways to customize your weaponry, which offers players a style that fits them perfectly. New “hero” characters are frequently introduced, offering players a way to increase what’s available to them quickly. The game features several different modes, namely Team Deathmatch, Domination, Capture the Flag, and King of the Hill. The game also offers a couple of unique inclusions: the HRV and the Hardsuit. The HRV allows you to see opponents from anywhere on the map, however, you lose most of your perception of terrain. The hardsuit is a mech-like armor that is hard to take down.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zombie Studios
- Publisher: Perfect World International
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fully customizable weapons.
- +Fast-paced gameplay.
- +Unique items (HRV, Hardsuit).
- -Permanent weapons are expensive.
- -Instant kills are too frequent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Quad-Core CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- GPU: GeForce 6600 256M Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader Ver 3.0
- HDD: 14 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Setting Sail: Second Beta Test Dates Announced
- The ArcheAge team has confirmed the dates for its second closed beta test of ArcheAge in a new community update.
- Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
- After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, three new Killer Princes have arrived.
- Fortuna Officially Launches
- Perfect World Entertainment is pleased to announce the released of their newest game, Fortuna, starting today.