Black Mesa is a 3D adventure shooter developed by Crowbar Collective and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access for PC. Black Mesa re-imagines and pays tribute to Valve Corporation’s title Half-Life, which follows Gordon Freeman on his excursion through the Black Mesa Research Facility. A completely new soundtrack, new voice acting, and new graphics help weave a more immersive game for Half-Life lovers while avoiding the technological restrictions of 1998. In singleplayer mode players can experience an enthralling story with challenging combat and unforgettable characters. In multiplayer mode players can fight with or against others on six of Half-Life’s classic maps: Gasworks, Bounce, Stalkyard, Lambdabunker, Undertow, and Subtransit. Steam achievements, modding tools, and more await those wishing to experience Gordon Freeman’s gripping adventure one more time.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 05, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Crowbar Collective
- Publisher: Crowbar Collective
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Complete Steam integration including trading cards, emoticons, and more.
- +Modding options.
- +Resurfacing of nostalgic Half-Life memories.
- -Random respawning online.
- -AI excessively aware of player's location.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32/64-bit) or better
- CPU: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GTX 650 series, ATi® Radeon 7000 series or equivalent
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deathtrap Out Now on Steam Early Access
- Deathtrap Early Access is finally out on Steam for $19.99.
- Hellgate begins March Challenge Madness
- New events have been lined up for Hellgate Global players.
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code Available today on Steam
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code the latest fighting game from Arc System Works' catalog will be available today at 6pm PST on Stea...