*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen. Engage in action packed combat, where skill is king. Become one of the lucky landowners in a world where housing is open, and limited. Fight others in epic sieges, and become a legend.
Black Desert is an ambitious project that seeks to create a sandbox style MMORPG world. Several classes are available for you to choose from, each with different playstyles. The game’s combat system focuses more on action than anything, meaning player skill goes a long way in being successful. The game gives open-world housing, with a limited amount of space, so you want to act quickly to get your home. Players can also participate in parkour like gameplay and mounted combat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pearl Abyss
- Publisher: Daum
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Large, open world to explore.
- +Variety of activities to perform.
- +Different relationships with NPCs to add depth.
- -Housing is limited.
- -Action combat is shaky and visually hard to follow.
- -Gender locked classes
- Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Added to Arc Games Library
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced the availability of Star Conflict on Arc.
- FireFall Launch Review
- FireFall has been in development for almost four years now publicly, and its actual beginnings stretch back even further than that.
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.