Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen. Engage in action packed combat, where skill is king. Become one of the lucky landowners in a world where housing is open, and limited. Fight others in epic sieges, and become a legend.
Black Desert is an ambitious project that seeks to create a sandbox style MMORPG world. Several classes are available for you to choose from, each with different playstyles. The game’s combat system focuses more on action than anything, meaning player skill goes a long way in being successful. The game gives open-world housing, with a limited amount of space, so you want to act quickly to get your home. Players can also participate in parkour like gameplay and mounted combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 03, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pearl Abyss
- Publisher: Kakao Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Large, open world to explore.
- +Variety of activities to perform.
- +Different relationships with NPCs to add depth.
- -Housing is limited.
- -Action combat is shaky and visually hard to follow.
- -Gender locked classes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz/li>
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: GTX 650 / GTX 550ti / Radeon HD7770 / Radeon HD 6770
Articles You May Enjoy
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.