Bionic Marine Command Online
Bionic Marine Command Online (BMCO) is a multiplayer RPG developed by Space Dwarves Entertainment. Players can enter a sci-fi world and enjoy either a single-Player offline mode or any of three online modes.
Classless system: Customize your character to use whatever skills you want.
Multiple multiplayer modes Enjoy Survival FFA, Team Deathmatch, Capture Point or MOBA mode.
Professions: Choose between combat ranger, space pilot, mech pilot, or crafter
Cross-platform: Thanks to the Unity Engine, the game can be played across Windows, Mac and Linux
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Dwarves Entertainment
- Publisher: Space Dwarves Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several game modes available.
- +Open customization.
- +Cross-OS support.
- -Bland visuals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Brings Black Wave: Gray Canyon Update and Reindeer Rampage Event
- ESTsoft, Inc. is bringing the holiday cheer tomorrow with a new content update and a limited-time holiday event.
- Star Trek Online's Design Your Ship Ends Thursday
- Thousands upon thousands of votes came pouring in and now only two ship designs remain, Alpha and Omega.
- Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of...