Bionic Marine Command Online
Bionic Marine Command Online (BMCO) is a multiplayer RPG developed by Space Dwarves Entertainment. Players can enter a sci-fi world and enjoy either a single-Player offline mode or any of three online modes.
Classless system: Customize your character to use whatever skills you want.
Multiple multiplayer modes Enjoy Survival FFA, Team Deathmatch, Capture Point or MOBA mode.
Professions: Choose between combat ranger, space pilot, mech pilot, or crafter
Cross-platform: Thanks to the Unity Engine, the game can be played across Windows, Mac and Linux
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Space Dwarves Entertainment
- Publisher: Space Dwarves Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several game modes available.
- +Open customization.
- +Cross-OS support.
- -Bland visuals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA 2.0 Now Available with new hero and features
- The kid gloves are coming off! The ÆRENA 2.0 Summer Upgrade has arrived, delivering game-changing features and enhancements. It's a new ...
- Happy Wars PC Closed Beta Testing Starts April 30
- Toylogic Inc. has announced the release of Happy Wars for Windows on Steam and its closed beta testing for Windows users.
- Tribal Wars 2 Launches Cross Platform App on iOS
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the iOS version of its cross-platform strategy game Tribal Wars 2.