Berserk: The Cataclysm
Berserk: The Cataclysm is a free-to-play, HTML5 collectible card game. Set in the fantasy world of Laar, players take the role of one of the wizards ruling from a sky island. Over 800 cards – including player researched cards – are available to build a deck from. Six types of campaigns, both PvE and PvP, offer multiple ways to play and test your mettle.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bytex LLC
- Publisher: Bytex LLC
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Multiple battle types.
- +Available through browsers and mobile.
- +Tower management.
- -No single, unified game portal.
- -Asynchronous PvP.
- Updated Browser or Phone Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft Announces Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition
- Heroes® of Might & Magic® III – HD Edition will be available digitally on Windows® PC and for the first time on tablet (iOS and Andro...
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...