Berserk: The Cataclysm
Berserk: The Cataclysm is a free-to-play, HTML5 collectible card game. Set in the fantasy world of Laar, players take the role of one of the wizards ruling from a sky island. Over 800 cards – including player researched cards – are available to build a deck from. Six types of campaigns, both PvE and PvP, offer multiple ways to play and test your mettle.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bytex LLC
- Publisher: Bytex LLC
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Multiple battle types.
- +Available through browsers and mobile.
- +Tower management.
- -No single, unified game portal.
- -Asynchronous PvP.
- Updated Browser or Phone Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends: New D&D Style Game Coming Soon
- Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, today announced Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & D...
- Summer Festival Arrives In Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online is preparing for its new Summer Festival update.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Now Available on the PS4
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced the launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.