BattleTech is an upcoming turn-based mech strategy game. Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blends RPG ‘Mech and MechWarrior management with modern turn-based tactics. Developed by Harebrained Schemes LLC and headlined by Jordan Weisman, original creator for the BattleTech series. this new installment will be the first new BattleTech game to ever be released in over two decades.
Classic Combat Evovled BattleTech combines the perfect blend of tactical depth, speed of play, and meaningful unit customization.
Single player campaign: Enjoy a dynamic science fiction setting filled with intrigue and cutthroat politics that spans centuries.
Mercenary campaign: Enjoy an open-ended campaign, where players can charter a JumpShip transport for your mercenary and travel to various hot-zones across the Periphery and Inner Sphere.
PvP Multiplayer: Players can challenge each other to casual PvP battles or enter our matchmaking system to be matched against an appropriately experienced opponent.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Harebrained Schemes
- Publisher: Harebrained Schemes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- (System Requirements not yet known)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Dying Light #DrinkForDLC Content Revealed
- Today Techland has detailed the contents of a three-part DLC pack that all Dying Light players will receive free of charge.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Reveals More Heroes
- The four new heroes revealed include the Claw Tribe Barbarian, Riftling Rogue, Royal Paladin and the Royal Warden.