Battlefield Hardline is a multi-player first person shooter (FPS) for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. It offers a new take on the popular Battlefield series by pitting players as cops and robbers in a modern urban environment. Themed after modern crime dramas, Battlefield Hardline features a single player narrative of law and crime along with competitive multiplayer in a variety of modes.
Game modes include Hotwire, Heist, Rescue, Blood Money, Crosshair, Conquest, and Team Deathmatch. There are nine basic maps available to play on, from downtown Los Angeles to the Everglades.
Battlefield Hardline Expansions include:
Betrayal – Featuring four new maps (Alcatraz, Cemetary, Chinatown, and Thin Ice), and an assortment of gear.
Criminal Activity – Featuring four new maps (Backwoods, Code Blue, The Beat, and Black Friday), Bounty Hunter Mode, and new gear including masks.
Robbery – Featuring four new maps (Precinct 7, The Docks, Museum, and Break Pointe), Squad Heist Mode, and more gear.
Getaway – Featuring four new maps (Pacific Highway, Train Dodge, Double Cross, Diversion), Capture the Bag mode, Legendary Camo and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Visceral Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Quad-Core CPU, AMD Six-Core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD 290, Nvidia GTX760 with 3MB RAM
- HDD: 60 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires announces open beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German - April 19).
- Battleborn Reveals Massive July Patch Notes and Pendle Release Date
- Gearbox is taking their time to get things right, as one of the largest Battleborn patches hits today!