Battlefield 4 is a multiplayer focused FPS game by EA Games and DICE. Building from the strengths of BF3, Battlefield 4 pushes the limits of modern warfare with 64 player matches, the return of commander mode, full destructive environments and more.
All out war: ew maps, more vehicles, weapons and destruction allow you to create your own path and play to your strengths.
Commander mode Play as the commander and give your teammates commands in an RTS-style format. Deliver critical intelligence, manage support activity and deploy powerful war assets during true squad-based team play.
Levolutione: Player’s actions will physically change the interactive levels in real-time, creating new challenges on the battlefield. Enjoy a dynamic battlefield where no two games will ever be the same.
Amphibious Assault: Battlefield 4 extends the front past the shoreline with the addition of intense and dramatic water-based combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- +Commander mode adds strategic value to battles
- +Amazing visuals
- +Solid mix between arcade style and realistic FPS mechanics
- -Tedious unlock system
- -Battlelog causes issues on PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8/10 64-BIT
- CPU: AMD Hexa-core / Intel Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 (3 GB)
- HDD: 30 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Angel Details Revealed
- League of Angels thrusts players into a dangerous and whimsical world, where they must aide light-bearing angels with protecting the world fro...
- MapleStory is Unleashed With New Content Update
- Nexon America has announced that its colorful, 2-D game, MapleStory has release its newest content update: “Unleashed.”