BattleCON Online is a digital version of the card-based dueling game by Level 99 Games, self described as “Street Fighter for your tabletop.” While the online game offers the same dueling action available in the physical game, it will also offer additional new features including new characters, costumes, and game modes!
BattleCON Online will be published across PC, Mac, iOS and Android with cross-platform play. Game modes include Solo/Story, Turbo, and Ranked play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Level 99 Games
- Publisher: Level 99 Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Wraps Up Closed Beta and Looks Ahead
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot announces the end of closed beta, rewards for testers, and two new planned features.
- Star Trek Browser-based MMO: Coming soon from NGames
- NGames is taking the Star Trek franchise into the mysterious Fluid Space, where great wonders and the powerful Species 8472 lay in wait.
- Tribes Ascend updates with new map and more
- Friday brought a new update to Tribes Ascend's closed beta, bringing an early version of a new map and over a dozen tweaks and fixes.