Experience the world of Battleborn wherever you go with Battleborn Tap, a mobile RPG by 2K Games. Set in the same universe as the original title, players can collect and command several different Battleborn heroes and fight for control over the last star in the universe.
Collect loot by defeating waves of enemies to earn new gear and abilities, then use that loot to upgrade your heroes’ stats, weapons, and active abilities. Best part for any fans of the FPS title: Playing Battleborn Tap will allow you to unlock exclusive rewards for Battleborn on PC/Xbox One/PS4!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 2K Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Colorful visuals
- +Quick turn-based combat
- +Earn rewards that can be used in the full Battleborn game
- -Lacks content overall
- -Very repetitive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0, Android 4.1
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons Celebrates First Anniversary
- GamesCampus is celebrating the first year of 9Dragon's service.
- Creativerse Early Access Impressions
- I can’t imagine why any sane developer would decide to create a new sandbox voxel game.
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Date Announced - May 18
- Kingdom Heroes closed beta date announced. Kingdom Heroes enters closed beta through Aeria Games officially on May 18 and will enter open beta...