Battle of the Immortals
Battle of the Immortals is an action MMORPG that blends Norse mythology with a Qin Dynasty era Chinese game world. The game has many staple features such as pets, mounts, PvP combat, and an auto-navigate system but also has plenty of new innovations. Among these is the Soul Gear system in which equipment gains experience and grows with use. Additionally, the Zodiac System grants characters special powers at certain times depending on their character’s selected birthday.
Berzerker – Ruthless fighters that excel at physical combat and demoralizing opponents. Berzerkers can dish out consistently high damage and have high physical defense. They are vulnerable to magic attacks.
Champion – Disciplined warriors who excel at defense. Champions use shields and have high physical and magical defense. They can draw enemy attacks away from their allies as well.
Slayer – Silent stalkers with high dexterity. Slayers execute quick strikes and deliver critical blows. They make up for their lack of defense with evasive abilities and skills that disable their opponents.
Magus – The masters of elemental magic. Magus can deal heavy damage to a single or multiple targets in an area. They have low physical defense and rely on allies for protection.
Heretic – The priest class of BOI. Heretics control the flows of life and death with their spells. They can protect and heal their allies, or corrupt enemies with shadow skills. A must-have in any serious group.
Summoner – With immeasurable power at their fingertips underestimating them would be a grave mistake. While both magically and physically capable, the Summoner uses both traits to inflict maximum damage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 04, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Perfect World Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Interesting pet system, catch any monster.
- +Auto-Navigate system makes questing simple.
- +Soul Gear & weapons that gain levels.
- -Poor character customization.
- -Interface could be better.
- -Too many automated bot systems.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7
- CPU: Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5200 128MB / ATI Radeon 9500 128MB
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- Elsword Elysion Update Announced
- Elsword has announced that a new area, the town of Elysion, is arriving in an upcoming update.
- WAKFU Raiders Launches Globally on iOS and Android
- In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system.