Battle for the Throne
Battle for the Throne is a free-to-play strategy RPG, where players become Lords of a struggling Kingdom and must bring peace to the land through careful management of cities, heroes, and armies.
Develop Armies: Collect dozens of heroes and build a diverse army to conquer Eterra.
Assist Allies: Join your friends in a Legion and challenge Raid bosses for glory, fame, and rewards.
Crush Enemies: Battle in Siege Wars and raid resources from other player’s kingdoms.
Earn Medals: Complete raids and win in PvP to earn medals to display your might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dryad Inc.
- Publisher: Dryad Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Implements features to set itself apart from typical time-gated strategy games.
- +Legion, Raid, and PvP systems.
- +Unique city planning decisions.
- -Long wait times to advance.
- -More tactical than exciting.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Add Gets 2nd Job Class: Lunatic Psyker
- Elsword announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Class: Lunatic Psyker.
- Ragnarok Online launches Port Malaya
- Gravity Interactive has launched the latest expansion for Ragnarok Online - Port Malaya.
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...