Battle Fantasia is 2.5D fighting game by Arc System Works. Sporting a unique fantasy RPG theme, Battle Fantasia (Revised Edition) comes equipped with the latest balances and improved visual effects, fight against your foes and save the world from evil!
Live the fantasy: Select between 12 different characters with a total of 24 scenarios. atch the story of each character expands with each battle, and under certain circumstances you might find yourself traveling on an unintended path…
Multiple game modese: Enjoy training mode, survival mode, time attack and more.
Battle the world: Fight in ranked matches or player-made matches against friends.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Arc System Works, DotEmu
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique JRPG theme
- +Easy to pick up and play
- -Poor netcode
- -Poor resolution options
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / Pentium 4 651 / Celeron D 352
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 7900 GS / ATI Radeon X1600Pro / X1300LE
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rock Hippo announces Olympic events
- To celebrate the 2012 Olympics in London, Rock Hippo has released new events for MicroVolts and Brawl Busters.
- Camelot Unchained Spirit in the Sky Details Revealed
- Today Mark Jacobs has released a new update hoping to paint a more solid picture of these ethereal additions.
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.