Battle Dawn is a strategy game that plays differently than most browser games of the same genre. With a large map of either Earth, Mars, or a fantasy realm serving as the backdrop, players create colonies, set up outposts and vie for control of ancient relics. Alliances must be formed and resources extracted to muster enough troops to capture all 10 relics and declaring victory, causing a new round to begin. There are four key resources in each of the three settings and the map’s geographically is generally limited to an aesthetic role; players receive no penalties for placing their colony in Antarctica nor any benefits for choosing a more fertile land.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 06, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tacticsoft
- Publisher: Tacticsoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Three unique settings.
- +World map easily visible.
- +Optional, rewarding tutorial.
- +Customize avatar, flag, profile.
- -Servers reset, no permanent worlds.
- -Paying players receive large benefits.
- -Slow gameplay & progression.
- -Geographic location has limited effect on gameplay.
- Requires up to date Flash player.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.
- Leo Redmane, Master of the Arena, Introduces Path of Exile PvP Changes
- With only a few days left until the December 12 release of Path of Exile's player-versus-player-centric Content Update 1.3.0, Grinding Ge...
- Evolution Battle for Utopia: Major Update Coming Early 2015
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia, My.com’s hit sci-fi action RPG, is getting a major content update early next year with Legacy of Dominion whic...