Barrage is a 3D RTS developed by Tectonic Studios Ltd. where players must race be the first to develop their planet and destroy their enemies. Players will initially start on their home planet with a few basic buildings and will need to collect minerals and energy to further their development. Minerals can be used to make physical weaponry and construct buildings, whereas energy is used to develop energy-based weapons and to power your research. 5 different trees of research can be invested in: a base research tree for upgrading buildings, and then another four tiers for different types of weapons. Using FPS-like shooting you will need to hit precise shots in order to decimate your enemies, keeping in mind the gravitational pull of stars, planets, black holes, and more that will force your shot to stray from its intended path. Various singleplayer and multiplayer game modes are also available for play by yourself or with others. By putting your RTS and FPS skills to the test you just might be able to conquer the galaxy.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tectonic Studios Ltd.
- Publisher: Tectonic Studios Ltd.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique FPS/RTS combination
- +Varying research trees for different preferences.
- +Gravitational physics.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy gam...
- Fall Schematic Mobile RPG Redefines "Free To Play"
- Fall Schematic by Drawn by Clouds is an upcoming card game that opens up a new business model while staying free to play.
- Worlds 2016: Semifinals Recap
- League of Legends history is made again in the Worlds semifinals!