Barrage is a 3D RTS developed by Tectonic Studios Ltd. where players must race be the first to develop their planet and destroy their enemies. Players will initially start on their home planet with a few basic buildings and will need to collect minerals and energy to further their development. Minerals can be used to make physical weaponry and construct buildings, whereas energy is used to develop energy-based weapons and to power your research. 5 different trees of research can be invested in: a base research tree for upgrading buildings, and then another four tiers for different types of weapons. Using FPS-like shooting you will need to hit precise shots in order to decimate your enemies, keeping in mind the gravitational pull of stars, planets, black holes, and more that will force your shot to stray from its intended path. Various singleplayer and multiplayer game modes are also available for play by yourself or with others. By putting your RTS and FPS skills to the test you just might be able to conquer the galaxy.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tectonic Studios Ltd.
- Publisher: Tectonic Studios Ltd.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique FPS/RTS combination
- +Varying research trees for different preferences.
- +Gravitational physics.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.
- Alteil Horizons Reveals More Backstory
- Logress takes a look at the story of Alteil Horizons in the latest Kickstarter update.
- Black Gold Online: New expansion release date announced
- Snail Games announced today the release date of the upcoming expansion to Black Gold Online, named “Bloodied Tides”. The update will go li...