Azera Online is a 3D action MMORPG, made on the Havok Vision Engine and published in Korea by Smilegate. The game features three warring nations and five classes, guilds, governments, realm versus realm, and even siege warfare. Information is currently limited as the game has only been published in Korea so far.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Timber Games
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive customization.
- +Designed with Havok Vision Engine.
- +Regular realm PvP.
- -Generic action MMORPG.
- -No information about English release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Launch Date Announced
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that it is ready to unleash the latest chapter for their hit online ARPG, Path of Exile.