Azera Online is a 3D action MMORPG, made on the Havok Vision Engine and published in Korea by Smilegate. The game features three warring nations and five classes, guilds, governments, realm versus realm, and even siege warfare. Information is currently limited as the game has only been published in Korea so far.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Timber Games
- Publisher: Smilegate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive customization.
- +Designed with Havok Vision Engine.
- +Regular realm PvP.
- -Generic action MMORPG.
- -No information about English release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Open Alpha Begins
- Grimoire: Manastorm —a PC multiplayer shooter featuring fast-paced, MOBA-style tactical combat and spectacular magic attacks—is entering O...
- Shotgun News 10/22: GW2, City of Steam, TSW, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news featuring Guild Wars 2, City of Steam, The Secret World, and much more.