Awesomenauts takes two teams of three mercenaries battling it out in a MOBA-style game that combines platforming and arena battle where the teams are pitted against each other with the ultimate goal of besting the other side. Each of the characters is unique and over 20 mercenaries presently exist in the Awesomenauts universe. It’s a bright and colorfully designed platform vs. game where that cheerful design hides a considerable amount of challenge.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 01, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ronimo Games
- Publisher: Ronimo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + MOBA action in a platformer style is unique.
- + Each character feels different and special in their own way.
- +Very bright, vivid visuals.
- -Not having unlocked characters is a serious disadvantage. Unlocked characters appear much stronger.
- -Very sharp difficulty curve.
- -Playing without friends can be very frustrating
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: Any processor with 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
- HDD: 2.5 GB HDD
Articles You May Enjoy
- MOFPS District 187: Sin Streets Adds Flare for the Summer
- Online first-person shooter players bored with bling now have an eye-catching alternative as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat...
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates With New Three Year Anniversary Trailer
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new trailer for fans of Jade Dynasty.
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!