AvatarStar is a Multiplayer Online 3rd Person Shooter sporting a highly appealing cutesy game design with a large emphasis on player character customization while the core gameplay has players going head to head against each other in a variety of quintessential game modes such as Team Death Match, King of the Hill and Domination. AvatarStar is completely Free to Play and will not cost you anything to download, install, and enjoy the full core content of the game.
The supportive class. Every game should have one. With their healing technology, their advanced bows with sticky explosive arrows and even great close-combat weapons, guardians make the perfect support for their team. They will make sure the team stays healthy while taking down enemies that dare to come close.
Guardians tend to use:
– Submachine guns
– Bows + Explosive arrows
The gunners are, even though their name does not fit, the ‘tanks’ in this game. They run around with shields to protect their selves while they jump right into the fray with their heavy weaponry. They excel at being the front line of their team. Protecting the backline while making sure their enemies will not get any closer.
Their weapon arsenal consists of:
– Machine guns
– Rocket launchers
– Riot gear (Melee weapons + shields)
Swift, agile and masters of stealth. That’s what the assassins are in the game. They have the option to go stealth for a short period of time, unseen by those who are not close enough to them. They can use their sniper rifles to take their enemies quick and quietly. And if that is not enough, they are also masters at sneaking up behind their opponents to quickly assassinate enemies.
The assassins make use of:
– Sniper rifles
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cherry Credits
- Publisher: Cherry Credits
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great character creation options.
- +Easy to learn.
- +Lots of upgrades and enhancements.
- -No matchmaking system.
- -Cutesy art style may turn players away.
- -Limited Information Available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium Dual Core 2GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
- HDD: 600 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Huts Stream (4/25) Featuring Dead Island: Epidemic & Eclipse War
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Infinite Crisis: Green Lantern Champion Profile Revealed
- Check out the Green Lantern as he will appear in Infinite Crisis!
- "Big Game Fishing" Simulation-MMO sets sail for Europe
- gameXcite and developer Masangsoft are announcing the arrival of a unique mix of a realistic 3D Fishing Simulation and MMO.