Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a free-to-play realistic real time strategy game. Set in the land of Spero, five City States rule and battle for the land, each hoping that one will succeed and declare themself king.
Among five factions, players can control hundreds or thousands of troops, with dozens of units each possessing their own abilities. Or construct cities in an open sandbox format, building from dozens of building types and researching special technologies to upgrade your kingdom.
Players gain persistent experience in an account-wide progression system. As players level up, they can acquire permanent Specialization Perks to use in any battle they choose to join.
Currently in Early Access, Avalon Lords offers three multiplayer game modes: Conflict, Combat, and Empire. At launch, the game will also offer a single-player campaign mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animus Interactive
- Publisher: Animus Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- CPU: Intel Core2Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvdia 750 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Review
- The Lord of the Rings Online holds true to the franchise and offers a very linear, story-driven experience.
- Warframe's TennoCon A Soldout Success
- TennoCon sells out and offers attendees a sneak peek at content to come.