Auto Club Revolution
Auto Club Revolution is an online racing game by Eutechnyx Limited. The game offers players the chance to own, drive, and customize officially licensed, real world cars. The game accurately recreates the experience of each of these cars, down to the physical details and how they actually drive. Experience console level driving experience on your computer with this free-to-play driving simulation with an arcade twist.
Real World Cars: Each car is officially licensed from the company they are built by. This means they handle and drive exactly like its real world counterpart would.
Customization: Customize the look of your car, and upgrade its parts. Build the best racing machine you possibly can.
Single player challenges: Learn and practice skills with these challenges. Each one is designed to test your ability as a racer, and develop the tools you’ll need to succeed in races.
Race online: Challenge others to take the checkered flag! Join auto clubs for various rewards and race events, and become the driver to beat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eutechnyx Limited
- Publisher: Eutechnyx Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or more recent
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel (or equivalent) Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 2600
- HDD: 2.5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: Silver Membership, 15.1.1, and PAX East
- The Repopulation team has recently announced that the Silver Membership Package is now available for $19.99 on both Steam and on their website...
- Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games netwo...
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Free to Play Transition Interview
- It's pretty well-known by now that Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade was meant to be Free to Play at some point.