Auto Club Revolution is an online racing game by Eutechnyx Limited. The game offers players the chance to own, drive, and customize officially licensed, real world cars. The game accurately recreates the experience of each of these cars, down to the physical details and how they actually drive. Experience console level driving experience on your computer with this free-to-play driving simulation with an arcade twist.
Real World Cars: Each car is officially licensed from the company they are built by. This means they handle and drive exactly like its real world counterpart would.
Customization: Customize the look of your car, and upgrade its parts. Build the best racing machine you possibly can.
Single player challenges: Learn and practice skills with these challenges. Each one is designed to test your ability as a racer, and develop the tools you’ll need to succeed in races.
Race online: Challenge others to take the checkered flag! Join auto clubs for various rewards and race events, and become the driver to beat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eutechnyx Limited
- Publisher: Eutechnyx Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or more recent
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel (or equivalent) Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 2600
- HDD: 2.5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.
- Star Trek Online Hosts Free C-Store Giveaways
- To celebrate the upcoming release of Star Trek Online Season 11: A New Dawn, STO is giving away some items from its C-Store.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.