Auto Club Revolution
Auto Club Revolution is an online racing game by Eutechnyx Limited. The game offers players the chance to own, drive, and customize officially licensed, real world cars. The game accurately recreates the experience of each of these cars, down to the physical details and how they actually drive. Experience console level driving experience on your computer with this free-to-play driving simulation with an arcade twist.
Real World Cars: Each car is officially licensed from the company they are built by. This means they handle and drive exactly like its real world counterpart would.
Customization: Customize the look of your car, and upgrade its parts. Build the best racing machine you possibly can.
Single player challenges: Learn and practice skills with these challenges. Each one is designed to test your ability as a racer, and develop the tools you’ll need to succeed in races.
Race online: Challenge others to take the checkered flag! Join auto clubs for various rewards and race events, and become the driver to beat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eutechnyx Limited
- Publisher: Eutechnyx Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or more recent
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel (or equivalent) Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 2600
- HDD: 2.5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers' 2014 Reveals Accessible Mainstream GOTY Award
- The year of 2014 was full of many big new releases, numerous sequels, and some exceptional independent titles; our staff of accessibility expe...
- Triple Shot of Updates Bolsters Block N Load
- Block N Load promised a swift follow-up of content for those enjoying its knockabout combination of bullets and building.
- Spirit Tales releases new comic
- KoramGame's Spirit Tales has just begun a new web comic to keep players entertained while waiting for open beta.