Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, with bright, anime-style graphics. Players may take along companions with them, active pets that grow and evolve, and even share special bonds and memories with the player. Companions also prove useful in combat, as they can form combo attacks with the player in a fluid action combat system. With eight classes, multi-classing, and flexible skills, Aura Kingdom promises to bring new life into the fantasy MMORPG.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-Legend
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +In-depth companion system.
- +Elaborate skill trees.
- +Dynamic active combat.
- +Large class variety.
- -Too many fetch quests.
- -Endgame still a work in progress.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 9500, ATI Radeon HD2600 or better.
- HDD: 6GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynasty Warriors Online Closed Beta Begins October 14
- Dynasty Warriors Online closed beta begins October 14, 2010. Aeria Games will be published this epic 3D fantasy action MMORPG which was develo...
- Eventful June at AIKA Online
- Redbana, known publisher of free-to-play online games, comes out with a month filled with events and contests for AIKA Online players.
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...