Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, with bright, anime-style graphics. Players may take along companions with them, active pets that grow and evolve, and even share special bonds and memories with the player. Companions also prove useful in combat, as they can form combo attacks with the player in a fluid action combat system. With eight classes, multi-classing, and flexible skills, Aura Kingdom promises to bring new life into the fantasy MMORPG.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-Legend
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +In-depth companion system.
- +Elaborate skill trees.
- +Dynamic active combat.
- +Large class variety.
- -Too many fetch quests.
- -Endgame still a work in progress.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 9500, ATI Radeon HD2600 or better.
- HDD: 6GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Updated Review
- DCUO takes place in the world made famous by the DC Comics company, but does not take place during the main storyline
- ShellShock Live adds 3 Game Modes, Price Reduced to $6.99
- kChamp Games is proud to announce a number of updates to ShellShock Live -- which has now reached Version 0.9.1.7 and is discounted to $6.99.
- Ground War: Tanks Beta Preview
- After the success of World of Tanks it isn’t really a surprise to see more game publishers trying to steer into the same direction.