Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, with bright, anime-style graphics. Players may take along companions with them, active pets that grow and evolve, and even share special bonds and memories with the player. Companions also prove useful in combat, as they can form combo attacks with the player in a fluid action combat system. With eight classes, multi-classing, and flexible skills, Aura Kingdom promises to bring new life into the fantasy MMORPG.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: X-Legend
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): MMO, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +In-depth companion system.
- +Elaborate skill trees.
- +Dynamic active combat.
- +Large class variety.
- -Too many fetch quests.
- -Endgame still a work in progress.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 9500, ATI Radeon HD2600 or better.
- HDD: 6GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Europe Forecasts Severe Weather for War Rock
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that War Rock is set to receive a wintery overhaul this month in the shape of a snow covered map and speci...
- MicroVolts Surge – Upgrade Coming Soon
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced their biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, is coming v...
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.