*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Atlantica Online utilizes a unique turn-based style of combat to offer players of all ages a tactical and strategic alternative to the MMORPG genre. With amazing high-quality graphics and sound, an engaging storyline, and several end-game PvP options.
Known officially as a ‘strategy MMORPG’, Atlantica Online has achieved success solely through it’s innovative turn-based combat system, and guild control system. While there are few character choices in the beginning, players can choose from over 20 different ‘Mercenaries’ later in the game, with a maximum of 8, thereby constructing their own unique team and style. Higher level characters have much to look forward to in the way of PvP, participating in large scale guild battles over towns and land.
Primary Character Weapon Choices – Sword, Spear, Axe, Gun, Bow, Cannon, Staff, Power Saw, Musician
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Fantastic graphics.
- +8 starting classes, plenty of subclasses.
- +Heaps of quests.
- +PvP and guild systems.
- -Monster graphics are re-used frequently.
- -Game difficulty is too easy.
- -Turn-based combat is not for everyone.
- -Limited character customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ 2000 / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- GPU: GeForce4 TI4200, 64MB or better (vertex pixel shading support required), DirectX 10
- HDD: 10GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.
- WWE Immortals: WWE SuperStars and Event System Available
- Classic WWF legends return as gods
- Unique MMORPG Classes
- Variety is the spice of life. Life would be pretty dull if everyone were the same. This also rings true for MMORPGs. Most of them use class sy