Asura Online tells a tale originating from the famous classic Chinese novel “Journey to the West”. It defines itself in a darker setting and twists from the original. You begin your journey at the Flower Fruit Mountain (Hua Guo Shan), where the monkey king Sun Wukong once lived. One day, you received a Mark on your body which the monkey king once had too. Driven by a sense of destiny, you left your home and set out to explore the world, seeking the reason of the mark’s appearance and its link to the fate of the world.
The stories are unveiled through various cut-scenes with spot-on voice-acting. As you travel around the world, it is not hard to note that the towns, monsters and NPCs’ do make reference to the original novel.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent
- Publisher: Tencent
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Balanced PvP.
- +Interactive Environment.
- +Detailed physics engine.
- -No character customization.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ignited Games offers Valentine's events
- Ignited Games is offering special Valentine's events in three of its titles.
- Navy Field 2 Prepares For Closed Beta In March
- Battle is calling for March's closed beta testing of Nexon's Navy Field 2.