Astro Lords: Oort Cloud
Astro Lords is a free-to-play sci-fi MMO for iOS, Android, and the web. Control your own moving asteroid base through the Oort Cloud. Mine up resources and go on raids to obtain equipment and ammunition for your ships and heroes; expand to up to six total asteroids as you adventure and seek glory in a dangerous online world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aratog
- Publisher: Bisbog
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Exciting real-time space combat.
- +Interesting environments.
- +Immersive exploration and colonization of space.
- -Upgrade timers take incredibly long periods.
- -Forced open world PvP.
- -Microtransactions are quite prevalent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- CPU: 2GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI Radeon x1950, or newer w/ 512MB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Also available on iOS 6.0+ and Android 4.0+
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Online: Fate of Arun Press Walkthrough
- It’s been quite a while since I had played TERA, in fact not sense their major PvP arena push in 2013. So I was incredibly excited to get ba...
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Six Feet Below Zero update Available
- En Masse Entertainment introduces Six Feet Below Zero, the latest update for the over-the-top, anything goes, F2P, third-person PC shooter, Zo...
- Finalists for Heroes of Newerth´s Community Map Contest Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced finalists for its $10,000 community map-making contest, Sol´s Theatre. Maps were selected by the c...