ASTA is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG being developed by Polygon Games and is available for download on PC. In ASTA players can explore a visually stunning world based on CryENGINE® 3 that brings back some of the more in-depth mechanics of MMORPGs like talent trees and customizable attributes. Characters can be created from two different factions with multiple races and classes, as well as be outfitted with costumes, pets, and mounts to differentiate them from other players. As players make their way through a world with a theatrical soundtrack they will be able to participate in many different aspects of gameplay like dungeons, raids, PvP battlegrounds, guild battles, crafting and much more! ASTA is sure to keep players enthralled with so many gameplay options and inspirational lore!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Polygon Games
- Publisher: WEBZEN
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Costume system.
- +Unique inspiration from Asian myths and legends.
- +Vibrant visuals.
- -Poor translations.
- -Crafting system feels useless.
- -Developers seem absent.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP(SP3), 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 5700 or better
- HDD: 14 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Day of Cease Fire for Online Shooters - December 21
- GamerFitNation Inc's CEO, Antward Pearman, has called for a Day of Cease Fire on all online shooters on Friday, December 21, 2012.
- Carte officially launches
- GamesCampus has officially launched its newest game, Carte.
- Paradox Announces Europa Universalis IV Rights of Man
- Today, Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio announced the next expansion for their hit grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV