Assetto Corsa is a 3D racing simulation game developed by Kunos Simulazioni and it is currently available on PC with plans for a PS4 and Xbox One release in 2016. Assetto Corsa is comprised of both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes. In singleplayer you can enjoy tackling a career of races on officially licensed tracks. In multiplayer you can play a variety of different game modes including drag races, drift challenges, quick races, and race weekends. You will also be able to fully customize your car using many of the same tools that the developers used to create recognizable cars in-game like the Ferrari 312T, the Bmw M3 E30 DTM, the Pagani Huayra and much more! With an impressive array of awards under its belt, advanced physics, and its focus on bringing as much authenticity to its tracks and cars as possible, Assetto Corsa is sure to impress any racing simulation fan.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kunos Simulazioni
- Publisher: Kunos Simulazioni
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Support for keyboard, joypad, joystick, and steering wheels!
- +Tracks developed with laser scanning for authenticity.
- +Gorgeous visuals.
- -Somewhat small number of cars without DLC.
- -Slow development process.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista Sp2, 7, 8, 8.1
- CPU: AMD Six-Core CPU, Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 (e.g. AMD Radeon 290x, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970)
- HDD: 30 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Compatible with triple monitor view, Track IR, 3D VISION and OCULUS RIFT.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.
- H1Z1 Livestream Tonight at 4pm PDT
- Just revealed last week, the first livestream of Sony Online Entertainment's upcoming zombie survival MMO, H1Z1, will take place at 4 pm ...
- Transformers Universe: Macro and Firebreaker Availble Soon
- Jagex has confirmed the arrival of fan favorite Autobot Macro into its third-person MOBA game, TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE. Macro is joined by his D...