*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
Factions: Floresslahs (mystical) or Noblians (steampunk)
Classes: Cavalier, Bounty Hunter, Alchemist, Medic, Assassin, Guardian, Animist, Mage
Taurus and Warrior – Equipped with a long spear as primary weapon to quickly defeat enemies. Their wide variety of offensive skills can slow down their effectiveness at times.
Defender and Protector – This class is good in defensive battles with the ability to protect their party when under attack. They are usually armed with a sword.
Elementarist and Scholar – Uses a pistol to deal high levels of damage despite its below average defense attributes.
Warlock and Bombers – Considered as the long ranged class toting heavy artillery to take out multiple opponents.
Sagittarius and Explorer – Also part of the long range class armed with a rifle.
Rogue and Chaser – Associated with the melee class. These soldiers execute swift blows using a Double Sword.
Shaman and Paladin – Possesses a variety of command and support skills to destroy foes. As a hybrid class it also has the ability to summon monsters for assistance.
Druid and Priest – This class has strong recovery and aura skills. They possess the ability to summon monsters as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Launch Review
- This game takes all of the best pieces of these titles and puts them into one magical computer game.
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Preview
- Zelus tries out the newest expansion of SWTOR - guess who's baaaaaack.
- Trove Introduces Tomb Raiser Class
- Trove has introduced a new class today, the Tomb Raiser.