*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
Factions: Floresslahs (mystical) or Noblians (steampunk)
Classes: Cavalier, Bounty Hunter, Alchemist, Medic, Assassin, Guardian, Animist, Mage
Taurus and Warrior – Equipped with a long spear as primary weapon to quickly defeat enemies. Their wide variety of offensive skills can slow down their effectiveness at times.
Defender and Protector – This class is good in defensive battles with the ability to protect their party when under attack. They are usually armed with a sword.
Elementarist and Scholar – Uses a pistol to deal high levels of damage despite its below average defense attributes.
Warlock and Bombers – Considered as the long ranged class toting heavy artillery to take out multiple opponents.
Sagittarius and Explorer – Also part of the long range class armed with a rifle.
Rogue and Chaser – Associated with the melee class. These soldiers execute swift blows using a Double Sword.
Shaman and Paladin – Possesses a variety of command and support skills to destroy foes. As a hybrid class it also has the ability to summon monsters for assistance.
Druid and Priest – This class has strong recovery and aura skills. They possess the ability to summon monsters as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Dragomon Hunter
- Aeria Games today announced the upcoming Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG.
- Toukiden: Kiwami Preview & Event Recap
- Zelus goes to a Teoi-Tecmo event and brings back some juicy info on Toukiden: Kiwami.
- Torchlight Coming to Handheld Devices Later This Year
- The award-winning action RPG series Torchlight is heading to mobile devices in 2015!