*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
Factions: Floresslahs (mystical) or Noblians (steampunk)
Classes: Cavalier, Bounty Hunter, Alchemist, Medic, Assassin, Guardian, Animist, Mage
Taurus and Warrior – Equipped with a long spear as primary weapon to quickly defeat enemies. Their wide variety of offensive skills can slow down their effectiveness at times.
Defender and Protector – This class is good in defensive battles with the ability to protect their party when under attack. They are usually armed with a sword.
Elementarist and Scholar – Uses a pistol to deal high levels of damage despite its below average defense attributes.
Warlock and Bombers – Considered as the long ranged class toting heavy artillery to take out multiple opponents.
Sagittarius and Explorer – Also part of the long range class armed with a rifle.
Rogue and Chaser – Associated with the melee class. These soldiers execute swift blows using a Double Sword.
Shaman and Paladin – Possesses a variety of command and support skills to destroy foes. As a hybrid class it also has the ability to summon monsters for assistance.
Druid and Priest – This class has strong recovery and aura skills. They possess the ability to summon monsters as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Written in Stone
- Hi-Rez has released the patch notes for "Written in Stone," SMITE's upcoming patch that introduces a new goddess: Medusa.
- Relics of Gods Gets Hands-On Demos at E3 2015
- As part of its premier at E3 2015, Seasun Games will showcase its first game to launch in North America, Relics of Gods.
- Wargaming Grand Finals Coming This Saturday
- Wargaming Grand Finals This Saturday