ARGO Online is set in the future, a future where the world lies in ruins in the aftermath of World War 4. The two races that emerged from the ashes, the Noblians and the Floressia, have been in constant warfare ever since. Their struggle is over a rare mineral called Earthdium. The game world of ARGO mixes standard fantasy elements with a Steampunk feel. This means players will be armed with swords, spells, and plasma guns. Mounts include wild beasts, and motorcycles. The game is developed by the Korean company MGame and is already live in Korea. Argo Online is a full fledged MMORPG with instanced raids for groups and guilds to tackle, varied PvP modes including battlegrounds where hundreds of players can participate, and a back-story that will help keep gamers immersed. The game has a solid character customization options, plenty of classes, and varied skills.
Factions: Floresslahs (mystical) or Noblians (steampunk)
Classes: Cavalier, Bounty Hunter, Alchemist, Medic, Assassin, Guardian, Animist, Mage
Taurus and Warrior – Equipped with a long spear as primary weapon to quickly defeat enemies. Their wide variety of offensive skills can slow down their effectiveness at times.
Defender and Protector – This class is good in defensive battles with the ability to protect their party when under attack. They are usually armed with a sword.
Elementarist and Scholar – Uses a pistol to deal high levels of damage despite its below average defense attributes.
Warlock and Bombers – Considered as the long ranged class toting heavy artillery to take out multiple opponents.
Sagittarius and Explorer – Also part of the long range class armed with a rifle.
Rogue and Chaser – Associated with the melee class. These soldiers execute swift blows using a Double Sword.
Shaman and Paladin – Possesses a variety of command and support skills to destroy foes. As a hybrid class it also has the ability to summon monsters for assistance.
Druid and Priest – This class has strong recovery and aura skills. They possess the ability to summon monsters as well.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Green Forrest
- Publisher: UserGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Eight classes per faction.
- +Varied PvP modes.
- +Raid instances.
- -Gameplay feels very similar to other MMORPGs.
- -Shop item selection limited.
- Lots of grinding necessary.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- CPU: Intel Core Duo @ 2.3gHz or higher
- RAM: 512MB or more
- GPU: GeForce 9400 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.
- Dirty Bomb Closed Beta Impressions
- Dirty Bomb has a decent foundation to work with, but there’s a lot that needs to be done in order to make it stand out from other modern FPS.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.