*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Archlord 2 is a medieval fantasy MMORPG set in a fantasy world shattered by the endless conflict between two opposing factions. Join enormous Player vs Player battles, and fight to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord — the world’s supreme ruler.
Hardcore PvP: Archlord features massive PvP modes including Realm vs. Realm warfare.
Four races/factions: The Humans of Aimhigh, the Realm of Light, the Orcs of Demolition and the Realm of Darkness. Each race has its own unique specialties, allowing players to decide which one is the best for their gaming style.
Powerful soundtrack: Mesmerizing soundtrack performed by Cris Velasco, the multi-award winning composer for more than 40 video games, including God of War and Borderlands.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Webzen
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Satisfying combo strikes.
- +Inventive weapon swapping.
- +Proper protection for low levels in PvP.
- +Strong PvP features.
- -Very easy for a player to set loot for free-for-all in instances and hog the items.
- -Story feels very vague.
- -Some quests appear to be able to be done an infinite number of times.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8
- CPU: INTEL: Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz / AMD: Phenom 9750 Quad-Core
- RAM: 4096 MB or Higher
- GPU: NVIDIA VGA: GeForce GTX 560 with 1024 MB / AMD/ATI VGA: Radeon HD 6950 with 1024 MB
- HDD: 8GB or More
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- Onigiri Launch Review
- Considering how long Onigiri was in beta, the fact that some key features were still missing at the time of launch was a bit concerning.