Archlord 2 is a medieval fantasy MMORPG set in a fantasy world shattered by the endless conflict between two opposing factions. Join enormous Player vs Player battles, and fight to claim the ultimate prize and to become the Archlord — the world’s supreme ruler.
Hardcore PvP: Archlord features massive PvP modes including Realm vs. Realm warfare.
Four races/factions: The Humans of Aimhigh, the Realm of Light, the Orcs of Demolition and the Realm of Darkness. Each race has its own unique specialties, allowing players to decide which one is the best for their gaming style.
Powerful soundtrack: Mesmerizing soundtrack performed by Cris Velasco, the multi-award winning composer for more than 40 video games, including God of War and Borderlands.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Webzen
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Satisfying combo strikes.
- +Inventive weapon swapping.
- +Proper protection for low levels in PvP.
- +Strong PvP features.
- -Very easy for a player to set loot for free-for-all in instances and hog the items.
- -Story feels very vague.
- -Some quests appear to be able to be done an infinite number of times.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8
- CPU: INTEL: Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz / AMD: Phenom 9750 Quad-Core
- RAM: 4096 MB or Higher
- GPU: NVIDIA VGA: GeForce GTX 560 with 1024 MB / AMD/ATI VGA: Radeon HD 6950 with 1024 MB
- HDD: 8GB or More
Articles You May Enjoy
- DFO Global: Neople Hosts 24-Hour Livestream as Open Beta Approaches
- The development team behind Dungeon Fighter Online is currently hosting a 24-hour livestream to celebrate the arrival of DFO Global Version
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.
- Bierzerkers Alpha Impressions
- Bierzerkers is a game of team-based combat; as of this writing there are two game modes I have experienced.