*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Unlike many MMOs, Arcane Legends does not use auto attack for battles, but requires the player to tap on an attack button. Holding the button will launch a more powerful attack, an effect carried over to the various skill attack buttons available. Although many skill attacks can be acquired, only four can be assigned at a time, keeping the UI nice and clean. Players will also tap the health button to remain in battle, provided there’s any health available.
Pets are powerful companions, not just cosmetic collectibles or a trivial side game. Each pet fills a crucial role by engaging in combat, performing various actions based on their skill sets and granting a unique bonus. Pets also increase in power as a player progresses through the game.
Players will choose from three classes: powerful Warriors, devious Rogues or mysterious Sorcerers, each with their own set of abilities. Party members will be able to combine their abilities to unlock explosive combos for devastating effects. As players level, they choose to specialize in certain skills, allowing them to further customize characters to suit their play style.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spacetime Studios
- Publisher: Spacetime Studios
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Very intuitive UI
- +Cross platform playability
- +Lots of pets to choose from
- -Limited character customization
- -Generic gameplay elements
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 5.0 or later
- Android: Android 2.3 or higher
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele.
- WildStar Details Casual Raid Initialization Core Y-83
- Carbine Studios' Devs continue to listen, and they've whipped up a new experimental WildStar raid for those looking for new end-game content.
- Ragnarok 2 Welcomes Players from Brazil
- WarpPortal is delighted to welcome Brazilian players to the adventure MMORPG Ragnarok Online 2!