Unlike many MMOs, Arcane Legends does not use auto attack for battles, but requires the player to tap on an attack button. Holding the button will launch a more powerful attack, an effect carried over to the various skill attack buttons available. Although many skill attacks can be acquired, only four can be assigned at a time, keeping the UI nice and clean. Players will also tap the health button to remain in battle, provided there’s any health available.
Pets are powerful companions, not just cosmetic collectibles or a trivial side game. Each pet fills a crucial role by engaging in combat, performing various actions based on their skill sets and granting a unique bonus. Pets also increase in power as a player progresses through the game.
Players will choose from three classes: powerful Warriors, devious Rogues or mysterious Sorcerers, each with their own set of abilities. Party members will be able to combine their abilities to unlock explosive combos for devastating effects. As players level, they choose to specialize in certain skills, allowing them to further customize characters to suit their play style.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Spacetime Studios
- Publisher: Spacetime Studios
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Very intuitive UI
- +Cross platform playability
- +Lots of pets to choose from
- -Limited character customization
- -Generic gameplay elements
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 5.0 or later
- Android: Android 2.3 or higher
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Block N Load: Old School Nigel Detention Now Available
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter from Jagex, has introduced a new skin for the character of Nigel. The hero’s youthful makeover ...
- Sevencore Announces Closed Beta
- Registration for the Sevencore closed beta test is now available on gPotato's website.