Antigraviator is a futuristic high-speed racing game with emphasis on over-the-top player-triggered vehicle mayhem! Put the pedal to the metal and careen across maps in a claustrophobic city, a scorching desert, a frigid artic, or even the endless expanse of space. In addition to deadly weapons like ground mines, traps, missiles, and rockets, players will be able to customize their vehicle with top of the line cosmetics and special abilities like a boosting nitro or damage-negating shield.
Take to the tracks and compete against the world online, challenge a friend in the split-screen multiplayer, or practice against the A.I. in the single-player mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
- Publisher: Cybernetic Walrus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...
- Elder Scrolls Online Begins Accepting Pre-Orders
- Elder Scrolls Online is now accepting pre-orders including a digital standard edition ($60) and Imperial Digital Edition ($80).