Anime Ninja is a free to play browser-based game. It places you in charge of one of six ninja characters, specialized in either Gen, Nin, or Tai, and sends you on a journey to battle evil and settle old conflicts. Test yourself against creatures that may take hundreds or thousands of ninjas to beat, or face off against ninjas themselves in PvP to see whose team makes the grade
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameTree
- Publisher: PlayWebGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP. <
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Mobile Game Review
- Whenever you hear the word Assassin’s Creed, you’d often expect templars, assassins, Abstergo and some faux conspiracy history stuff.
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...
- Visionary Realms to Stream New Pantheon Gameplay on June 23
- After much glee and celebration of our first stream in March, Visionary Realms is ready to show off all new game content for Pantheon.