Anime Ninja is a free to play browser-based game. It places you in charge of one of six ninja characters, specialized in either Gen, Nin, or Tai, and sends you on a journey to battle evil and settle old conflicts. Test yourself against creatures that may take hundreds or thousands of ninjas to beat, or face off against ninjas themselves in PvP to see whose team makes the grade
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameTree
- Publisher: PlayWebGame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP. <
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia Adds New Personalization Options
- Lagoonia has launched a new update offering improved customization for players.
- ELOA Gets a Fresh Start at GamenGame
- Game&Game has announced that ELOA has reopened at its portal GamenGame.com, after being published on Webzen in the past year.
- Soul Captor will offer browser version
- Gamania (beanfun!) has announced an agreement with Kalydo to bring Soul Captor to the browser.